1. Click The Email Link. This will open a new window to start signing your document.
2. Agree to the Disclosure and click Continue. This disclosure is in accordance with the US ESign Act and is required for a valid electronic signature.
3. Fill out Required Fields. Use the items under Signing Actions to jump to those sections, and fill out the required signing fields as indicated by the blue flags.
4. The Options Menu. The options menu can be used to change the appearance of your signature, save a document to sign later, download a copy, transfer the signing, sign on paper, or decline to sign.
5. Click Complete & Sign. When the fields are filled out, click Complete & Sign in the upper right hand corner.
6. Done! When everyone has finished signing the document, you will receive a final signed copy to your email.